9.10.2006

I'm sure looking forward to Twilight Princess's story...

I just saw this quote from Wind Waker again:

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. - Ganondorf

I love how Ganondorf is finally being fleshed out. With Twilight Princess on the way and Ganon appearing in some form...I just hope we can get some real character development going on. Maybe we'll even get an explanation of what happened that caused Hyrule to submerge.

Miyamoto, Aonuma.....I'm waiting....we all are....

1 comment:

Mister Gustav said...

Ganondorf.
Is.
A.
Huge.
Pimp.
I.
Love.
Him.
In.
A.
Healthy.
Straigt.
Way.