1.13.2007

iPhone = Sexy

I'm sorry, I can't resist anymore. I need to squeel over iPhone.



For some reason I'm more excited about the motion sensors, the multi-touch screen, and a more efficient voice mail system than the built-in iPod and other features. Wow.

But still, I'm very impressed with iPhone's style and features. Call me a tech whore, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of this baby.

As for the worry that iPhone will steal DS's thunder or something, I don't personally think that will happen. Not only is the iPhone priced like the PLAYSTATION 3 and more focused on multimedia features and internet connectivity, but more importantly, it doesn't have a single game announced for it yet.

All I know is that I'm liking it so far, we'll have to see how the final product ends up working.

Head here to see all of the juicy, luscious features of iPhone.

No comments: