2.23.2007

The Follow Up: New Virtual Console Developments

So look at that, things are getting better already.

NEOGEO and MSX are heading the Japan's Virtual Console, along with Ocarina of Time and the first submission by Square-Enix, Actraiser, among other titles.



Very nice. NEOGEO is home to series like METAL SLUG (which was compiled in Metal Slug Anthology, but hopefully will turn out better released on Virtual Console), King of Fighters, and others. It will certainly be nice for those long-running franchises to be featured here.



And, of course, the highest rated game of all time, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That's always a nice asset.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 200 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 350 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the boots are all over 220 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?