8.10.2007

WOO! New Surprise Preview Channel!

It's nice to wake up in the morning and have a lovely surprise waiting for you.

I love the Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel. I don't care that it's a giant advertisement for Metroid Prime 3, I just love getting Channels.

That new trailer is hot. And so is the bridge fight. Holy @%$%%!$@, Super Metroid is hitting Virtual Console August 20th? I'm so there.

I'd have absolutely no problem getting more Preview Channels, like with Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros Brawl and other future titles. They'd be welcome on my Wii. I just wonder if the Channel will take on any functionality once its time is up.

And did anyone else notice the 1 Block save file that the Channel made? You know, the one that says "Safe to Delete"? Why is it there, exactly?

Oh, and one thing that's kind of "meh" with the channel? The really tiny video buttons. Seriously. The text is really small, the buttons are really small, and there's a ton of empty space that could have been used to make them larger.

But besides that? It's better than sex, baby.

Although I wouldn't know that.

*sigh*

No comments: