5.22.2008

Sean Malstrom. Again.

The man is brilliant.

If you haven't been checking out Malstrom's new articles and commentary, you're missing out on some excellent and important stuff. I'd personally consider Malstrom to be the most important and most consistently correct person regarding the video game industry.

It's nice to see someone with law and business experience studying the market and actually making sense, unlike the flamers/idiots on the multitude of forums, comment boxes, and chats all around the intarwebs.

Check Malstrom out at http://malstrom.50webs.com. Enjoy every second of it.

And Mr. Malstrom? I know you're a very busy man, but if you see this and have a moment, please leave me a comment. I'm incredibly eager to talk to you. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

Sean Malstrom said...

Hi there!

You are very generous in your words about me. I don't know what to say... except... that I don't deserve such praise. I'm simply attempting to interpret what Nintendo is doing and trying to express it in a fun manner (since business can be dry and dull). The real geniuses are those minds at Nintendo who turned a lose-lose situation into a win-win.

New articles will be up Memorial Day. I hope you enjoy them!

ModestMr.Green said...

Mr. Malstrom, I am genuinely shocked that you commented on this article. It means a ton to me, so thank you.

Your writing style is incredibly engaging, and even though the content is a bit dry, both your humor and your understanding of the material make your articles an absolute joy to read.

I'm really looking forward to your Memorial Day update. Your news posts also keep me coming back.

Again, I know you're incredibly busy, but if you're ever free/comfortable, I'd love to talk with you via AIM, MSN, or whichever client you would prefer. My AIM handle is ModestMrGreen, and my MSN email is modestmrgreen@hotmail.com

Thanks again for commenting! =)

Sean Malstrom said...

Hey Mr. Green,

I've tried several times to email you at modestmrgreen@hotmail.com but my mail keeps coming back.

Try emailing me at seanmalstrom@yahoo.com.